Wednesday, November 4, 2009

GRANDMOTHER DORIS




These are the ONLY objects of My sissy wimpy pantyboy grandsons' affections now. My lovely 70 year old body, My precious panties, and My lovely mature foundation garments. And I can tell you, that he is very very weak for ALL of them indeed. In fact the first time that I allowed him to see Me like this, he prematurely ejactulated in the pink panties that I had him in ! I loved witnessing ever minute of it. (More on that session later) Now he must properly BEG Me daily to be able to see his Grandmother in Her gorgeous panties and brassieres. It is music to My ears when I hear him plead "Please, Grandmother Doris, please allow Your panty sissy grandson to be able to see and worship Your mature body panties and bra, please". And worship them ALL he does; kiss, sniff, and lick ALL of them. Also a good little licker of Grannies' pretty feet and nice shoes too. I have placed My panty wimp on a strict regimine of extensive and intensive panty slavery and worship; and My goal is to addict him totally to them and Me for the rest of his pathetic life (if he is not addicted already, haha). Hope other Dominants and sissies enjoy My pictures. Next pictures will be of pantywaist.

5 comments:

  1. Grandmother Doris,

    Your sissy pantywimp is SO Lucky to have You in it's life! Your panties and body make me drool. Keep training that sissy to understand it's place in life.

    Your guidance and training will help be with him the rest of it's life.

    If he hasn't said thank You yet, i will. Thank You. i wish i had someone like You in my life.

    sissyfag nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Grandmother Doris,

    this sissy SO Hopes that pantywaist does indeed become 100% addicted to your bra and panties. all of us other sissies know that this will be best for him, and that once he IS totally addicted, he cannot ever go back in to male undergarments again. ~~ pansy F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandmother Doris-
    I trust you will continue this sissy's
    new wonderful lifestyle.My mom ans older sister started me when i was quite yung.
    Even got my own tamopns and when I turned 13 and became a bigger girl.Keep it up.
    We sissies love and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice comments and ideas as well, sissy kris. I like the tampon idea immensely, but since I am an old fashioned girl and never have used them - I think thick kotex pads may be in the future for My panty sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grandmother Doris my name Dave I am a single male 63yo in Oldham Lancashire uk,I wish you were in the UK, because first I take you out any we're you want to go in day time,& in the evening spend quality time kiss every sexy inch of your body,ask you to turn on your stomach so I can kiss,lick,your pert sexy buttock,gently part them licking as I kiss,your bumhole,dart my tounge in & "out

    ReplyDelete