Sunday, October 25, 2009

INTRODUCTION

My name is Doris, and I am the 70 year old Grandmother to My step-grandson. Recently I have discovered My grandsons' penchant for My panties and things. And with his computer experience help will be chronicling his ongoing training, control, humiliation, and sissification at My hands. My late husband was also a wimpy submissive type that eventually ended up in My panties as well, up until his passing away suddenly 4 years ago; so I was especially pleased to find out about My grandsons' sissy leanings and deep panty fetish, so that I can continue with My Dominant nature and needs. Hope everyone enjoys the new site here, and welcome comments from other mature Dominant Ladies, Men, and other sissies on the training of My new little panty boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment